To Our Paint Sesh Family, Friends & Valued Guests:
The Paint Shes has missed you all so much! We hope that you and your loved ones have stayed safe and healthy in this time we’ve spent apart.
This message is to assure you that it is our top priority to ensure the health and wellness of our guests and staff at all times while we slowly proceed in the re-opening of The Paint Sesh In-Person Public Events.
Since we are offering limited group seating with recommended social distancing, we wanted to share some actions we are taking to ensure everyone’s continued safety as we get back to starting up our in-person events.
In addition to our venues continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure your safety. This includes:
Requiring Masks Upon Arrival (Until June 15th)
• Masks are required to enter but may be taken off at their table
Enforcing Social Distancing (Until June 15th)
• Adhere to the requirements for minimum table spacing of 3′ to maintain social distancing.
• Measures to ensure social distancing is adhered to while customers are waiting to be seated, or walking throughout the venue.
Educating Our Guests
• Post signs to remind the public to maintain social distancing of three feet, wash hands or use sanitizer upon entry into a venue, and to stay home if they are ill or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
Increasing Sanitation and Disinfection Measures
• Brushes and water cups will be disinfected between use.
• Plastic disposable (one-time use) aprons will be provided.
• Hand Sanitizer will be provided for guests and staff use.
• Cleaning and sanitizing all touch surfaces and pens after each use.
Protecting Staff’s Health
• Ensuring The Paint Sesh staff have been told not to come to work if sick.
• Face coverings to be worn by all Paint Sesh staff that interact with the public and other workers.
• Provide a copy of the COVID-19 Operating Procedures to each staff to ensure they understand and will implement the procedures.
Providing Online Painting Events
If you aren’t ready to attend an in-person event quite yet, no worries! We will still be offering Virtual Painting Classes for those of you wanting to paint with us online in other cities, states, or countries.
Thank you all so much for your continued support of our small business during these times. We look forward to seeing and painting with you soon!
Chris & Chelz
Owners, The Paint Sesh
Virtual Painting Classes and Painting Parties are STILL Here!
That’s right! We couldn’t let our customers go without their regularly scheduled painting fix. We’ve rigged our studio up with cameras, lights and everything necessary to bring your best virtual painting experience possible. Just save your spot, get your supplies ready, log on in and we’ll take care of rest. For a full lineup of upcoming classes, head on over to our Sesh’s page.
Current Shipping Delays
Our fulfillment times may be longer than usual, due to Covid-19 impact on the United States Post Office. Most items will go out within 2-5 business days, apparel orders 10-12 business days.
I had tickets to a public event, can I transfer them to a virtual event?
Yes, reach out via email with your order number and we’ll get you taken care of. – Contact Us
I purchased a voucher and the date has expired. Will you still honor my voucher?
Yes. Once the pandemic has subsided and we are back to 100% capacity at public events, your voucher will be honored.
When will you be back to 100% capacity events again?
Due to the volatility of this pandemic, we are not certain. We are following all the safety guides and doing out best to move things in the right direction. Rest assured, as soon as we’re able to start booking our events normally like before COVID-19, we’ll make sure to let you know through our newsletter and social media posts.
Are you doing private painting events right now?
Can we purchase painting supplies from you?
Yes! We offer a selection of fun painting kits to chose from. Visit our online shop to browse our painting kits.
How can we help support your small business right now?
It’s questions like these that make us love you guys even more! There are a few ways you can help support The Paint Sesh in these uncertain times. Click Here or scroll to the bottom of the page for a list of ways you can help. 🙂
– For a full list of FAQ’s Please visit our FAQ Page –
The Paint Sesh Covid-19 Updates
These are some weird times… We’re going to be posting regular updates as our small business strives to not get taken out like the thousands of small businesses worldwide during this pandemic.
How you can help support our Small Business
PURCHASE A GIFT CARD OR SOUVENIR
We’ve added some fun items to our store during the downtime. Head on over and check them out!
TIPS / DONATIONS / SUPPORT
If you’ve enjoyed our FREE Sesh’s and would like to make a donation or leave a tip, this will help support our artists and will go towards creating more FREE public events.