Virtual Painting Events
The Paint Sesh now has Virtual Painting Parties!
Let’s be honest we could all use some entertainment while staying home. Don’t worry, because you’re not alone. If you want to try something unique to pass the time, Virtual Painting Parties with The Paint Sesh is the perfect option.
Our goal is to continue to be able to connect with our customers/friends by bringing other creatives together, online. You don’t need to “go out” to have a good time. We’ll bring the fun no matter where we are! So sit back, relax and enjoy some painting fun from the comfort of your own home. Remember: home is where the art is.
What is a virtual painting event?
These Painting Events are held through an online streaming platform (Zoom) and guided by one of our talented painting instructors.
Enjoy all the creative fun of a Paint Sesh in the comfort of your own home.
Events range from kids, adults, & even 420 friendly. No experience needed.
Join an Upcoming Online Painting Event
Painting Classes for week of Aug 7th, 2022
This Week Navigation
Online Painting Classes FAQs
Help! Where can I purchase supplies?
What Supplies do I absolutely need?
- Canvas: We recommend a 16 x 20 but if that’s too big a 12×16, or 11×14 also works the same. (You could also paint over one of your old Paint Sesh paintings!)
- Acrylic Paint: Primary Colors Red, Blue Yellow, Black and to start. Colors depend on the painting.
- Paint Brushes: A larger brush 3/4″ to 1″ wide, a narrow brush to paint details and thin lines.
- Plastic Palette or Paper Plate
- Water Cup
- Paper Towel or old rag
Still need help with supplies? Check out this helpful Acrylic Painting Supplies Shopping List guide.
What are some other supplies that would help?
- Easel: An easel helps to paint easier but not necessary. You can always lay your canvas flat on a table or find something to lean it on.
- Drawing Utensil: If you prefer to draw things out before you paint.
- Apron or old shirt: something to cover you and wouldn’t mind getting paint on!
How do I log in to the Zoom streaming platform?
- After signing up for the event on our website, you will receive two emails, the first will be your order confirmation, the second will be your event ticket with Zoom Join Link.
- On the day of the event, just click the log-in link you were emailed and it’ll automatically connect you.