Kids Painting Parties
Kids Painting Party Overview
Does your little artist want to have a kids painting party? No worries. We’ve got it all covered and the best part is that we clean up the mess. The Paint Sesh would love to host your next creative party for your kids to remember at event at the venue of your choice.
- 30 or less painters at $20 per person
- 1 – 1.5 hours party time with instruction and all painting materials.
- You select your own featured painting from our library, or we can design a new custom painting.
- Choose your own music.
Pick a date & time.
The host provides the venue, tables, chairs, and food + drinks of their choice.
All participants receive a 9″ x 12″ gallery wrapped canvas to keep, as well as easels, brushes, paints, aprons, and paper products for use. An Entertainer/Instructor will work with your child and guests to re-create the featured painting that your child selected! The Paint Sesh has a large variety of paintings to choose from (or we can design a new painting), be sure to let us know what theme you are looking for such as animals, sports, abstract etc. when booking the party.
When setting your kids painting party start time, please keep in mind this is the time instruction will begin and the instructor/assistant will arrive prior to start setting up for your event. Please have your guests arrive on time to get ready to paint & party! We can bring the paint party to you, a local park, or have the party at your favorite cafe or restaurant.
Kids Painting Party Policies
• There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due at the time of reservation.
• The date and time is not secure until the deposit is paid!
• Party times and dates subject to the availability of The Paint Sesh’s schedule. Check out the upcoming sesh’s for availability.
• You select your own featured painting. View our gallery.
• A custom painting can be created specific for your event for an additional $50.
• The $100 is a non-refundable deposit, therefore will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation.
• The remaining balance is due no later than 7 days before your party or event can not be held.
• Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before the day of the event to reschedule or receive any partial refund.
• Rescheduling your private party will be an added fee and may be done within the 7 days notice.
• Private Parties booked within 7 days of the event must be paid in full and will not qualify for cancellations.
See Cancellation Policy page for more details.