Virtual Paint Sesh – “Forrest Grizzlies” Details:
For those of you who want to try something unique and pass the time in a creative way, we bring you the Virtual Paint Sesh! Paint your own version of “Forrest Grizzlies” with The Paint Sesh. Our instructor/entertainer will guide you through approx. 1.5 hours of lively creativity and laughs! No experience needed to have a good time. Let’s be honest we could all use some much needed art therapy. So sit back, relax and enjoy some painting fun from the comfort of your own home. And remember: home is where the art is.
(*This is a USE YOUR OWN SUPPLIES event.)
What you’ll need:
- Computer / Laptop or Mobile Viewing Device: Whichever you prefer, we suggest a larger device.
- Painting Surface: We recommend a 11×14 but you can really paint at any size or on any surface you’d prefer.
- Acrylic Paint: Orange, Yellow, Dark Blue, Green, Brown and White acrylic paint.
- Paint Brushes: A larger brush 3/4″ to 1″ wide, a narrow brush to paint details and thin lines.
- Palette: Paper plates work just fine.
- Water Cup: Plastic cup or one that you don’t mind getting covered in paint.
- Paper Towels: or old rag for cleaning the brushes
Optional Supplies: Chalk, Apron, Easel & Table Cloth or Newspaper to cover your workspace.
Tip from The Paint Sesh:
Our stream will be up at least 30 minutes prior to the event, so log in at least 15 minutes prior to the event to make sure you’re ready to paint at the start time
Virtual Painting Event Checklist
Virtual Painting Event F.A.Q.
You have questions, and we have answers! Here are some freequenlty asked questions about our Virtual Painting Events. If your question is not listed here, feel free to browse our F.A.Q. Page.
YES! Our painting classes were designed for beginners, and enjoyed by everyone. Most customers that attend our painting events have never picked up a paint brush. You won’t be alone! Our funstructor will be there to guide you, giving you instructions while you’re painting your masterpiece. Don’t feel like you have to follow along though. We love it when you embrace your free-spirit creativity while you go rogue with your painting!
Due to limited seating for each event we strongly suggest booking sooner rather than later, so you can secure your seat!
The ticket email with the Zoom Link goes out right after you purcahse your ticket. Double check you Spam, Promotions, or Social folder. Sometimes it likes to hide there. Still don’t see it? Double check that your email is correct in your Order Confirmation email. (The email that was used during checkout is where your emails get sent.)
- Make sure you have the Zoom application downloaded to your viewing device.
- After signing up for the event on our website, you will receive a ticket email with a join link. On the day of the event, just click the join link and you'll be automatically connected.
At this time we do not offer recordings. All the events start live at the time scheduled and can only be viewd if joined at the live start time.
Our virtual event are non-transferable and non-refundable since at the time of purchase you are sent the join link. Thank you for understanding. If you can’t make it we suggest gifting it to a friend.