Paint and Sip in Downtown Riverside, CA – “Lovers Bridge” at The Riverside Food Lab Details:
Our instructor will guide you through about 2 hours of creative fun outside on the covered patio. No experience needed to have a good time, so treat yourself to a fun night out!
Bring some friends, get a drink or some tasty food from venues bar or wide selection of restaurants while painting this fun citrus piece on the patio and we’ll handle the rest. Hope to see you there, Cheers!
Tip from The Paint Sesh:
The painting event will begin promptly at the time listed. Seating is first-come, first-serve.
We Recommend: That you arrive at least 15 mins. before to get checked in, get a drink or even a bite to eat.
We will be painting in the outdoor covered patio.
Paint Sesh Policy Info.
• Early Bird Pricing LIMITED TIME ONLY
• Age Policy: Must be 21+ to attend. (NOT a BYOB event.)
• Food/Drinks: NOT included in the ticket price.
• Attendance: No unregistered guests, pets, younger students, strollers, or infants.
• Safety Guidelines: See our latest update here about extra precautions being taken, to help ensure your safety.
• No Refunds: Transfers eligible within 72 hours before the scheduled event. *Cancellation Policy
Paint and Sip Event Checklist
• Valid State-Issued ID required for entry. All our Paint and Sip events are for ages 21+. (I.D.’s will be checked at the venue)
• Ticket pulled up on mobile device or printed out.
• Some friends to share some good times
• Extra cash for drinks, food or to pick up a Paint Sesh souvenir
Paint and Sip Event F.A.Q.
You have questions, and we have answers! Here are some freequenlty asked questions about our Paint and Sip Events. If your question is not listed here, feel free to browse our F.A.Q. Page.
YES! Our painting classes were designed for beginners, and enjoyed by everyone. Most customers that attend our painting events have never picked up a paint brush. You won’t be alone! Our funstructor will be there to guide you, giving you instructions while you’re painting your masterpiece. Don’t feel like you have to follow along though. We love it when you embrace your free-spirit creativity while you go rogue with your painting!
Due to limited seating for each event we strongly suggest booking sooner rather than later, so you can secure your seat!
Our Paint and Sip Events are designed for the individuals in need of an extra creative confidence booster. Our Paint and Sip classes encourage drinking while you’re painting but is certainly not required. Join a drink and painting class and follow along with our step-by-step painting instructions or embrace your free-spirit and let your creativity soar! No painting experience needed. Just positive vibes and an open mind. You might just surprise yourself in discovering that you have an inner Frida or Van Gogh. We welcome everyone 21+, even the non-drinkers!
- Must Haves: Valid state issued ID, (I.D.’s will be checked at venue.) All our Paint and Sip events are for ages 21+.
- Helpful Suggestions: Having cash with you is always helpful if you want to purchase any souvenirs, goodies, etc. Plus, you might just want to leave a tip!
- Clothing Tip: We like to advise our painters not to wear anything they wouldn’t want to get paint on. We use acrylic paint which doesn't come out of most fabrics. Don't worry, we do provide aprons, but we just like to let you know beforehand.