- This Sesh has passed.
Online Painting Class – “Birdhouse” (Virtual Paint at Home Event) Details:
Join an interactive online painting class! Stream The Paint Sesh live and paint your own version of “Birdhouse”, a gorgeous Irish cliff side.
Our virtual instructor will guide you through about 1 – 1.5 hours of creative fun! No experience needed to have a good time.
Art is a form of therapy, so sit back, relax and enjoy some colorful painting in the comfort of your own home.
Tip from The Paint Sesh:
We Recommend: To log in at least 15 minutes before the event, to make sure you’re ready at the start time We will begin promptly at the time scheduled. Our stream will be ready to join 30 minutes prior to the event.
This is a USE YOUR OWN SUPPLIES EVENT. Don’t have art supplies? No worries, we sell painting kits and other supplies too!
Paint Sesh Policy Info.
• Early Bird Pricing LIMITED TIME ONLY
• No Refunds or Transfers: Due to instant join link access to online classes after purchase, all ticket sales are final. Thank you for your understanding.
Virtual Painting Event Checklist
Art Supplies Needed
1. Computer, Tablet, or Phone: We suggest a larger viewing device.
2. Painting Surface: 11″×14″ Canvas. (Or any size or surface you prefer.)
3. Acrylic Paint Recommended.
4. Paint Brushes: Large Brush 3/4″ to 1″ Wide, Round Medium Brush, and a Small Liner Brush.
6. Water Cup
7. Paper Towel
8. Pencil or Chalk for Drawing
*Optional: Apron, Easel, or Table Cloth
Virtual Painting Event F.A.Q.
You have questions, and we have answers! Here are some freequenlty asked questions about our Virtual Painting Events. If your question is not listed here, feel free to browse our F.A.Q. Page.
YES! Our painting classes were designed for beginners, and enjoyed by everyone. Most customers that attend our painting events have never picked up a paint brush. You won’t be alone! Our funstructor will be there to guide you, giving you instructions while you’re painting your masterpiece. Don’t feel like you have to follow along though. We love it when you embrace your free-spirit creativity while you go rogue with your painting!
Due to limited seating for each event we strongly suggest booking sooner rather than later, so you can secure your seat!
The ticket email with the Zoom Link goes out right after you purcahse your ticket. Double check you Spam, Promotions, or Social folder. Sometimes it likes to hide there. Still don’t see it? Double check that your email is correct in your Order Confirmation email. (The email that was used during checkout is where your emails get sent.)
- Make sure you have the Zoom application downloaded to your viewing device.
- After signing up for the event on our website, you will receive a ticket email with a join link. On the day of the event, just click the join link and you'll be automatically connected.
At this time we do not offer recordings. All the events start live at the time scheduled and can only be viewd if joined at the live start time.
Our virtual event are non-transferable and non-refundable since at the time of purchase you are sent the join link. Thank you for understanding. If you can’t make it we suggest gifting it to a friend.
More Painting Classes
Never Miss an Update!
Never Miss an Update!