Paint & Puff Sesh
$40 – $135
420 Paint Night in San Bernardino, CA – “Shroomie Night” Details:
Join The Paint Sesh in San Bernardino, CA where we’ll be getting our puff on as we paint “Shroomie Night”.
At this 420 friendly sesh the instructor/entertainer will guide you and your friends through 1.5 – 2 hours of creativity, puffs, laughs and great music in the background.
Art is a form of creative therapy so you don’t have to feel bad for treating yourself a fun night out! No experience needed to have a good time. Just bring a friend or two, take a rip and we’ll take care of the rest. See you there!
*The Venue address will be sent with your ticket after checkout.
Tip from The Paint Sesh:
The painting event will begin promptly at the time listed. Seating is first-come, first-serve.
We Recommend: That you arrive at least 15 mins. before to get checked in, get and roll one up.
Paint Sesh Policy Info.
• Early Bird Pricing LIMITED TIME ONLY
• Age Policy: Must be 21+ to attend. B.Y.O.B. Event (Bring Your Own Buds)
• BYOC (Bring Your Own Cannabis): To comply with local regulations for cannabis-friendly events, this is a BYOC event. Please feel free to bring your own Cannabis goodies (and your own glass pieces/rolling papers etc.) for yourself or to share.
• Attendance: No unregistered guests or pets. Exception made for special needs (contact in advance).
• Safety Guidelines: See our latest update here about extra precautions being taken, to help ensure your safety.
• No Refunds: Transfers eligible within 72 hours before the scheduled event. *Cancelation Policy
Paint and Puff Event Checklist
• Mask & Valid State-Issued ID required for entry. All our Paint and Puff events are for ages 21+. (I.D.’s will be checked at the venue)
• Ticket pulled up on mobile device or printed out.
• Some friends to share some good times
• Munchies: Bring some munchies and something for that cottonmouth 😉
• BYOC Event (Bring your own Cannabis)
• Extra cash tip your artist or pick up a souvenir!
Paint and Puff Event F.A.Q.
You have questions, and we have answers! Here are some freequenlty asked questions about our Paint and Puff Events. If your question is not listed here, feel free to browse our F.A.Q. Page.
YES! Our painting classes were designed for beginners, and enjoyed by everyone. Most customers that attend our painting events have never picked up a paint brush. You won’t be alone! Our funstructor will be there to guide you, giving you instructions while you’re painting your masterpiece. Don’t feel like you have to follow along though. We love it when you embrace your free-spirit creativity while you go rogue with your painting!
Due to limited seating for each event we strongly suggest booking sooner rather than later, so you can secure your seat!
Our Paint and Puff sesh’s encourage cannabis use while you’re painting but is certainly not required. Join a cannabis friendly painting class and follow along with our step-by-step painting instructions or embrace your free-spirit and let your creativity soar! No painting experience needed. Just positive vibes and an open mind. You might just surprise yourself in discovering that you have an inner Frida or Van Gogh. The Paint Sesh is a judge free zone. We welcome all, even the non-puffers!
- Must Haves: Valid state issued ID, (I.D.’s will be checked at venue.) In order to comply with local regulations all our cannabis friendly Paint and Puff events are for ages 21+ and B.Y.O.C. (Bring Your Own Cannabis)
- Helpful Suggestions: Feel free to bring your own cannabis goodies, glass pieces, rolling papers etc to get your puff on! Refreshments and munchies are never a bad idea to have on hand! Having cash with you is always helpful if you want to purchase other munchies, drinks, or goodies. Plus, you might just want to leave a tip!
- Clothing Tip: We like to advise our painters not to wear anything they wouldn’t want to get paint on. We use acrylic paint which doesn't come out of most fabrics. Don't worry, we do provide aprons, but we just like to let you know beforehand.