Host your own Painting Party
The Paint Sesh commutes to the following surrounding areas:
• Los Angeles • Orange County • Inland Empire • San Diego
Booking a Painting Party is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. PICK YOUR PAINTING
Select a featured painting you would like to paint for your painting party from our Paint Sesh gallery or have a custom painting created for the event (with an additional fee of $50).
2. SELECT YOUR DATE & TIME
Choose the date and time you would like to have for your painting party. For our availability please refer to our upcoming events. The date and time is not secure until the deposit is paid!
3. INVITE YOUR GUESTS
Gather up your closest friends, family, or coworkers and be ready to paint and party in the comfort of your own home/ venue. The Paint Sesh will handle the set-up and clean up.
Why have a Painting Party?
Hosting a painting party is a great option when you want friends and family to celebrate this unique experience in the comfort of your home/ venue. The Paint Sesh can bring the painting party to you, your business, or have the party at your favorite restaurant etc. The Instructor/Entertainer will work with you and your guests to re-create the featured painting that was selected by you! We bring all the painting supplies for your painting party to create your beautiful masterpieces!
Perfect for Any Occasion:
Painting Party Breakdown
Currently we can book our parties as few as 8 and as many as 30 painters at $30 per painter. This includes 2.5 hours of paint time. We provide: table cloths, easels, paint brushes, paints, aprons, water cups, and paper products to use & a canvas for creating. Our standard size gallery wrapped canvas is a 16″ x 20″ but on request we can also provide different size canvases or other painting surfaces such as wine glasses, totes, etc. The host provides: the venue, tables, chairs, and food + drinks of their choice.
Set-Up & Clean Up
When setting your painting party start time, please keep in mind this is the time instruction will begin and the Instructor/Assistant will arrive prior to start setting up for your event. Please have your guests arrive on time to get ready to paint and party on the scheduled time! Don’t worry about cleaning up after the painting party, we will take care of everything. No hassle, no mess.
We do Kids Painting Parties too, click here for more details.
The Paint Sesh is booked regularly on the weekends, so the sooner you book and pay the deposit the better your chances are of getting your desired date and time.
Painting Party Deposit Policy
• The Paint Sesh Private Parties are booked by placing a non-refundable deposit of $150 (that goes toward the total cost to of your party which is used to purchase the supplies needed for your painting party)
• The date and time is not secure until the deposit is paid!
• Once deposit paid your date and time slot will be blocked out on the calendar, thus securing your painting party.
• The remaining balance is based on how many painters there will be for your painting party and will be due no later than 7 days before your party or your painting party will not be held
• A custom painting can be created specific for your event for an additional $50.
• Tables, chairs, drinks, & food are not included in the cost.
Painting Party Cancellation Policy
While we regret to lose the opportunity to paint with you, our private party cancellation policy is in place to protect the professional artist that is scheduled to instruct and entertain each party. For this reason, we firmly require:
• A minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation before your private party date, to grant a partial refund or rescheduled date.
• Private Parties booked within 7 days of the desired date must be paid in full and will not qualify for cancellations, refunds, or rescheduling.
• If you are wanting to reschedule your private party, whether its the date or time needing to be changed, an extra fee of $25 will be charged each time rescheduling occurs and will go towards your total private party cost.
• Rescheduling can only occur if given a 7 days notice before the first scheduled event.
• When you cancel before the 7 days notice you will receive a partial refund of any fees paid. (Excluding the $150 non-refundable deposit.) This fee goes towards the supplies and time spent in preparation of the event that was supposed to be scheduled.
• If on the day of you are a “NO SHOW“, you will forfeit all deposits & fees made. No refunds will be given.
See Cancellation Policy page for more details.