Kids and Adult
Private Art Lessons
Practicing art is a form of therapy!
Everyone is different and therefore everyone’s creative expression is different. I wanna do more than just teach whats right vs. whats wrong. That’s not what the practice and exploration of art is about! At the end of the day you just need to have fun with your creativity and, not worrying about achieving perfection. You might just amaze yourself. My goal to provide a positive, free-spirit atmosphere for a successful creative experience with the use of vibrant colors!
Why have private art lessons:
- Receive customized one-on-one lessons tailored just for you
- Become more confident in your abilities
- Learn artistic techniques that support your unique need
- Develop your artistic voice and feel fulfilled through artistic expression
- Schedule your art lessons based on your scheduling needs
- Focus on the artistic medium of your choice:
- Drawing—graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, markers, oil and soft pastel
- Painting—watercolor, acrylic
Art Lessons Breakdown
Chelz offers customized instruction for beginners to advanced levels, for both children and adults. Chelz’s private art lessons enable you to have a more custom and personalized experience, and the flexibility to learn in the direction that you want to pursue. Currently Chelz can book art lessons from 1-4 individuals. Each art lesson is one hour long and includes the art supplies needed. She’ll even come fully prepared with table cloths and paper towels, no hassle no mess!
$40/ 1 Person
$35 each/ 2-4 People
$50/ 1 Person
$45 each/ 2-4 People
Private Art Lessons FAQ
what are private art lessons?
If you’re looking for more of a one-on-one class to learn or improve on your art skills, this is the lesson for you! For individualized attention catered to your level and interests. You can request any kind of subject matter for your private art lesson using any media in any combination you want. Each class is specifically designed for each student, considering their age, skill level, interests and goals.
how do private art lessons work?
- Request your preferred date and time for you private art lesson.
- Someone will call or email you to confirm your date in 24 hours.
- Book your art lesson by making payment on your PayPal invoice, after your submit an inquiry.
who can take private art lessons?
Art-making can be learned and enjoyed by both kids and adults with Chelz’s customized private art lessons. For kids lessons I recommend ages 7+ because they are more comfortable in their creativity and are eager to improve their art skills!
where are the art lessons held?
Chelz resides in Riverside, CA but travels to the comfort of your own home in Southern California including the Inland Empire, Orange County and Los Angeles areas. If you would prefer to go somewhere else for your private art lesson we can go out to your favorite cafe, park, etc.
when can I have my art lessons?
Customized private art lessons in Southern California can be set up based on your own availability. It is up to you how often you want your lessons to take place, whether it’s weekly, or monthly. Mondays normally work best for our artist Chelz, but we will do my best to work with your schedule. Chelz’s private art lessons are one hour long.
Get to Know Chelz
Want to know more about Chelz before you book your art lessons? Get to know about her and all she has to offer on her personal site: Chelzart. She’s not only the Owner and Art Instructor for The Paint Sesh but she even freelances as an artist in her spare time. So if you need a custom painting she’s got you covered too! Rest assured you’re in good hands for your private art lessons.
Private Art Lessons Confirmation
The date and time is not secure until the lessons are paid in full. Once the private art lesson is paid your art lesson will be blocked out on our calendar. The lessons will be due no later than 3 days before your scheduled lesson or your art lessons will not be held.
Chelz travels to you:
Our home base is Riverside, California but Chelz can travel to you throughout Southern California in the Inland Empire, Orange County, and Los Angeles surrounding areas.
- 00 – 30 miles = $0 It’s on us!
- 31 – 40 miles = $30
- 41 – 50 miles = $40
- 51+ miles = *Ask for Pricing.
No discounts or promos can be applied to private art lessons.
- Additional $20 (per person) if you’re wanting a 2 hour lesson
- $10 fee will apply if your invoice is not paid 72 hours before the scheduled date
- If you’re not ready when Chelz arrives so she isn’t able to start on the scheduled start time, an additional $5 ever 15 minutes will be applied
- $5 for each time rescheduling your lesson occurs.
- $25 for a last minute booking within 72 hours of requested date.
Private Art Lessons Cancellation Policy
While we regret to lose the opportunity to paint with you, our cancellation policy is in place to protect our professional artist Chelz, that is scheduled to instruct and entertain each art lesson.
See our Cancellation Policy for more details.
If you’re looking to book a larger group, of 10 or more we would recommend a painting party instead.